How You Can Help
How Can You Be A VOLUNTEER? QUALIFICATIONS: A capacity to love and care for cancer survivors and their Families in our Community.
WHERE can YOU help?
Join our Caring Collection Volunteers to help us assemble and distribute our stained glass collections in which the proceeds are donated to Johns Hopkins Oncology Center in Baltimore and the Anne Arundel Oncology Center in Annapolis. We meet at the Studio every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHAT are the many jobs volunteers can do?
There are many job duties available that can be helpful both in the workshop and at home, such as:
- Assist with the creative production of the stained glass artwork (no experience necessary)
- Running errands such as making copies or purchasing needed supplies
- Delivery and inventory of stained glass to gift shops
- Updating displays at the medical centers
- Preparing and mailing invitations and artwork
- Assisting with sales at the April Presentation Day or November sale in the studio
You can make a tax deductible receipted contribution to the Caring Collection directly, or you can donate items that can be used by the volunteers in order to carry out their goals with the minimum amount of expense and maximum amount of output, resulting in the increase of donated funds.
WHAT donated items might be needed at this time?
The Caring Collection can use packing pellets/peanuts which are used in the packing of all the stained glass items in order to prevent breakage, but becomes a large expense.
How do I get involved??
Just CALL or visit the studio and tell us you want to become a part of our enthusiastic "Caring" family in any capacity you may choose. Please call or email and join our efforts. We Welcome YOU!!!!! Join the FUN!!!
Where is the Studio?
We are located off of Generals Highway in Annapolis at 1692 North Harbor Court. See map on the directions page.